Saturday 28 May 2011

Autumn Baby

I'm sitting on a balcony in Boreen Point, listening to the crickets and the gentle drops of the rain falling. A full day of events to photograph tomorrow at Floating Land at Lake Cootharaba, Cooroy Boardwalk and an official opening at Cooroy Butter Factory. 

I haven't heard from Sarah so I'm hoping she hasn't been eaten by a shark in W.A! All going well, she'll be back on deck on Monday.

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak of Jacob. A little charmer, for sure. 
And after an age, I've found some autumn leaves to use for my baby boys and Jacob was the first to try them out. The girls have had frangipani's available for ages so it's nice to have an alternative for boys. For some reason, nobody wanted their baby boys photographed with pretty pink and white flowers?!
Maybe the gorgeous autumn colours will prove more popular?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment