Monday 4 June 2007

Robyn & Andrew - Part 3

(Note: If you want to follow Robyn and Andrew's wedding from the start you need to scroll down to Part 1 and work your way back up)

The light streaming in the room at the Golf Club was beautiful. I love French doors and windows (as long as I don't have to clean them!).

I love all the little personal touches. The table names were all coffee related and the bonbonniere were little coffee cups. I'm sure they have a special name but I'm not a coffee aficionado so I don't know. I'm trying to remember if it's because Rob and Andy met in a coffee shop or if it's where they spent a coniderable amount of their courtship. Either way, it was significant to them.

I pity the poor guy who caught the garter as he ended up on the bottom of this pile up.

We stopped at Kangaroo Point cliffs to finish off the day as this is where Andy proposed.
A bus full of Japanese tourists pulled up a minute after we did and I'm sure they thought Robyn and Andy were part of the tourist attraction put on for their benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment