Monday 4 June 2007

Robyn & Andrew Part 2







It's after midnight and I can't sleep. So, I've forced myself to narrow down a few more of my choices of what to share of Rob & Andy's day. Without doubt, this has been the most difficult time I've ever had choosing favourites. There are just too many! What a terrible problem to have.
So here are some more from Newstead House. That place is just amazing. We could have spent hours there and still had more to photograph. Inside, outside and nearby - endless options.
But time waits for no man (or photographer) and we had to head over to the Golf Course at Yerongpilly. I'm not sure on the spelling and at this time of night (it's actually morning!) I'm not going to check. If it's wrong, please leave a comment.
Tomorrow I'll choose a couple from the reception and then that will have to do!

Goodnight (morning). I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment