Saturday 26 May 2007

Bekky

I grabbed a few shots of Bekky in the backyard today (I just LOVE my 70-200, f2.8L, IS lens [too many letters in there to remember the right order, especially after a glass of port, or two]). She's sporting a new haircut and looking mighty spiffy. I used the files to learn some new software (Adobe Lightroom for those that are interested). It took me a while to find my way around it and so far I've managed to process and export a grand total of one image (and it took me a while to find where I exported it to!). Learning new software makes my brain hurt. A glass of port will surely ease the pain.Oh, and we found her Graduation dress today and put it on lay-by. It looks stunning but I don't think it will matter how much port I drink, the price is still gonna hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment