Wednesday 18 April 2007

Family Portraits





Tanya, Chris, Caelan & Sammy (the dog) had their portraits taken in the family home outside of Toowoomba just before they moved for work reasons. I can't wait to show them how great their photos look. I photographed Chris and Tanya's wedding on Nth Stradbroke Island a few years ago. It was a memorable occasion with a jumping castle, fairy floss and fairy wings for everyone (even me!).
Photographing Caelan brought back memories of my boy when he was that age. It was 17 years ago but seems like yesterday. Caelan has the same body bursting laugh that I remember Joey having (and still has that winning smile). I even have photos of Joey with similar expressions. It was quite uncanny.

I haven't worked any photoshop magic on these yet, not even any cropping, so they are pretty much straight out of camera (just RAW processing in Capture One, for those that care about such things).

Cheers
Deb








1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Thanks for taking the photos. We had a wonderful morning with yourself and Lyndell. Look forward to seeing more of the photos. Take Care, Love
    Tanya, Chris and Caelan

    ReplyDelete