Monday 21 December 2009

Louise King - The cello guru

I confess to being more than a little in awe of my lovely friend Louise's talent. As well as being a brilliant performer, Louise has amazing organisational skills as was evident recently when I photographed the end of year concert with her students and special guests performing at the Eudlo Hall. With students ranging in age from the very young to the not quite so young, solo performances to an en masse of cellists for the Christmas Carol finale, Louise's energy and smile shone throughout. Here are a few of my favourites from the day.















If you'd like more info on Louise, here are a couple of links.
Cello Dreaming
Sista Music
Carisma

PS. Please let me know if the links are working or not. I'm link illiterate. Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment