Friday 16 October 2009

Blog Neglect

Let me explain. It all started back in July when I had this crazy idea to go to University. Off I sent my late application, only to end up on a roller coaster that hasn't quite slowed down yet. So now I'm a Uni student. Add to that finding out about six weeks after the event that I had actually broken my elbow when I fell off my bike, throw in a quick trip to Melbourne, all sorts of other ups and downs, and becoming slightly hooked on facebook and that's just a few reasons for my blog neglect. So, here are a few gorgeous babies from the last couple of months. I'll have more weddings for you as soon as I catch up and I promise to try and keep things up to date a bit more!

Lily


Hayley


Jareth (gotta love a pic with such character. It was mum's favourite!)


Xavier


Micah & Giacomo.


Nate


Cayden


Maddison


Zeke


William


Izabellah


Jenae


And Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment