Saturday 27 September 2008

Brett & Cass - Noosa Surprise Wedding













So, the guests turn up thinking they're there to celebrate the engagement. They start to wonder why Cass is so late when finally Brett says they're not getting engaged after all, they're getting married instead. Lots of surprised faces but the best reaction was from Grandma as she had a little teary. So sweet.
I'm still having formatting problems with the blog so I can't place comments on the actual photos so you'll have to figure out which ones I'm talking about. I try to make each couples' photos say something significant or personal about their relationship. To capture something uniquely 'them'. They might not agree but I just love the one of Cass grabbing Brett's butt (she reckons she was checking how thick his wallet was) and the little sailing boats in the background were my attempt to incorporate the sailing/navy history.
Along the same theme of capturing personality, I try to get people to come up with their own pose, or to at least give me a start point for posing. I'm not sure I could have done much with Brett's pose against the stone wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment