Monday 3 March 2008

A sneak peak

I had a lovely morning with Yvette and Jack a couple of weeks ago. I love photographing people in their homes, the shots seem so much more meaningful. I think Jack on his tippy-toes reaching for the Arrowroot bikkies is just adorable. This is just a small smattering of my faves.
This is Yvette's 6th and last child and the first time she has had maternity pics done. Last week she came to the studio for the 'after' photos with sweet baby James. Now we have to catch up with the other 4 kids to photograph them. Oh, and the hardest to pin down will be Dad. He's a bit camera shy!


3 comments:

  1. I just want to say how truly beautiful these photos are and I'm not just being bias as they are of my lovely sister and 2 gorgeous nephews (one whom I havn't even met yet)!! I can't wait to see the rest of the photo's when I visit Yvette and I'm only sorry I don't live up there so I could have some photo's done of my family as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neenie. I think Yvette is going to have a hard time choosing as there are so many gorgeous photos!
    You can always bring your family for a holiday and have your photos taken too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree they really are beautiful photos. Well done. Seeing these really makes me want mine done too!! Fancy a trip down to Sydney??

    ReplyDelete