Friday 1 February 2008

Matt & Sarah

OK. I grabbed a few shots that stood out to me as I skimmed the folder of images. There are so many more I could add. Hmmm, maybe tomorrow.
These are a combination of Bekky's and mine.







It was a great day and so much fun. Everyone was so good to work with. It was like a family reunion for me. I've photographed the weddings of two of the groomsmen and the Groom's two sisters! And to complicate that story, one of the groomsmen married one of the sisters. Anyway. this makes three of the 4 Porter siblings wedding's I've photographed. Everyone assures me it will be a while before the youngest takes the plunge.
I smiled when I saw the Pastor's name on the wedding certificate. My son's name is Joseph Daniel and the Pastor's name is Daniel Joseph. I love quirky things like that.
The locations we had for photos were awesome. As if the big ol' figs outside the Church at Montville, the old red phone box and a visit to the lolly shop weren't enough, Bekky spotted this great barn with patchwork colours and corrugated iron, on the way to the Dam.

Congratulations Matt & Sarah. You guys look so happy and relaxed together. We managed to get a great combination of romantic, fun, relaxed, happy, quirky, funny and lovin' shots, because that's what you guys are.
Thanks for letting us share your day and capture your memories.
Cheers
Debbie & Bekky

No comments:

Post a Comment