Sunday 28 October 2007

This is why I do what I do.

Capturing the love and laughter between Naomi, Esther and their Dad Phil was a pure delight. I think they had nearly as much fun as I did for the hour and a half we wandered around finding great spots for photos at the end of Cooroora Street last weekend. The girls shouted Dad the session for his 50th birthday and we captured lots of special images of a very special relationship. Happy birthday, Phil.

I don't know if they always get on this well but I didn't see any signs of sibling rivalry. Just a great friendship.

Esther thought I was a bit mad sticking them behind some boring grass but she changed her mind once she saw it the way I did.





A last minute decision to bring the Benelli along turned out to be a wise one. Phil got some bonus images of his other pride and joy!

I got a lot out of seeing the girls with their Dad. My Dad died of a heart attack when he was 50. We didn't have a close relationship but his passing eliminated the hope that one day we might. It was very special to see the bond Esther and Naomi have with their Dad and to see the love and pride Phil has for his daughters. I feel honoured to have glimpsed a small part of their world.
Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment